top of page
drone recording over ocean


Commercial Drone Work Done Right.


If you're looking for commercial operations,  not just any drone pilot will do. Federal regulations require any drone-related project completed for commercial purposes to meet certain criteria. The biggest criterion is that the pilot of the unmanned aircraft system (UAS) holds a Small Unmanned Aerial System Airman Certificate. This is essentially a commercial drone pilot's license that meets the criteria outlined in 14 CFR Part 107.


miDrone Aerial Services meets this criterion, as all of our pilots hold this certification. We also hold liability insurance in the amount of $1 million from Global Aerospace. miDrone can also add liability insurance through Verifly with coverage up to $10 million, which protects us and our clients when we take on a job.


We recommend that you check for an FAA license and insurance from any pilot you hire (even though we'd prefer you hire us) to keep you safe while the job is being executed. You can do this by checking the FAA Airmen Registry. Keeping our clients safe and happy is our ultimate goal, and we will do whatever we can to make sure your job is a success. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us

bottom of page